Is your current air conditioner broken or just not as powerful as it used to be? In the hot Lancaster summer weather that could be a problem. Opting for annual air conditioning maintenance ahead of summer could save you big headaches. Often times it’s on the hottest days that air conditioners fail, forcing you to sometimes wait in a backlog of service calls. At Home Climates, we want you to have peace of mind knowing your AC system is in top shape when you need it most. That’s why we offer comprehensive air conditioning tune-ups in Lancaster, PA.
However, should your system breakdown and you need emergency AC repair service in Lancaster, call us now at 717-689-4151. We’re proud to offer a complete range of air conditioning services to ensure your total home comfort no matter the situation. Whether you’re dealing with a broken air conditioning system or it’s time for your home’s annual AC maintenance, we’re here for you and ready to help.
As Lancaster’s most trusted HVAC contractor, we’ve provided services to your neighbors in Woodlawn, Lampeter, Centerville, Chestnut Ridge, Country Club Heights, Blossom Hill, Kenwick Village, Chestnut View, Rohrerstown, Witmer, Florys Mill, Donerville, Manor Ridge, and more.
FOR EXPERT AIR CONDITIONING REPAIR IN LANCASTER, CHOOSE HOME CLIMATES
At Home Climates, we’re experts in air conditioning. Our technicians are highly trained to diagnose and fix any problem you may be having with your AC system. No matter the make or model, whether you have a central air system, window AC unit, or ductless mini-split, we can help. If your air conditioner doesn’t operate as well as it once did, you’ve noticed a sudden increase in your energy bills, or your AC system has completely broken down, give us a call. Should you need a need an entirely new AC system, we can do that, too.
AIR CONDITIONING MAINTENANCE & TUNE-UPS
If you want to help prevent unexpected breakdowns at inconvenient times, you should have your air conditioner tuned-up once a year. AC maintenance focuses on minor improvements that can help your air conditioner run more efficiently. You will see improved airflow, which reduces how hard your system has to work and can help lower your energy bills.
Preventive maintenance also cuts down on your long-term worries. Serious issues can develop when the proper maintenance doesn’t occur. When you identify and fix minor problems, they won’t develop into something larger and more expensive.
For instance, when an AC fan isn’t lubricated correctly, the mechanical stress it creates can spark motors to burn out. Or, moisture from the evaporator coils may overflow if you fail to clear out the condensate pan. Technicians can recognize these signs of potential trouble and address them each time they visit your home for routine maintenance.
Learn What’s Included in an AC Tune-Up
BENEFITS OF REGULAR AIR CONDITIONING MAINTENANCE
When you get regular air conditioning tune-ups, your system’s overall functionality will improve, and you will notice better comfort. In addition, professional maintenance can result in fewer loud noises and smells related to the HVAC system.
Other advantages of air conditioning maintenance include:
- Extending your air conditioning system’s life.
- Reducing the cost of monthly energy bills with a more efficient system.
- Maintaining your warranty protection.
- Saving money by fixing small problems before they become larger and more expensive.
TURN TO HOME CLIMATES FOR YOUR AC REPAIR & MAINTENANCE NEEDS IN LANCASTER, PA
Whether you’re due for AC maintenance or you’re currently dealing with a broken air conditioner, contact Home Climates. Fill out this form or call 717-689-4151, and we’ll schedule you an appointment with one of our expert technicians.
Why Work With Us?
- We give our customers a 10-year part and a 5-year labor warranty providing you the peace of mind your system will perform the way it’s meant to.
- Our technicians undergo an extensive background check which lets you know you can feel safe and trust our technician in your home.
- We offer convenient scheduling and a confirmed arrival within 1-hour of your appointment time. If, for any reason, we are delayed, we’ll promptly communicate this to you, letting you plan your day accordingly.
- We send you a text and photo alert for your appointment so you know exactly who and when they will be there.
- We offer emergency service giving you peace of mind. We are your guys and are there for you and your needs.