When you need a new furnace, call the experts at Home Climates. We offer professional furnace installation in Hershey, PA to help you get the maximum efficiency benefits. With our professional technicians, excellent track record and labor and parts warranties, you’ll be glad you called us.
Should You Replace or Repair Your Furnace?
If you aren’t sure you need to repair or replace your furnace, you’re not alone. Many people call us with this same question. To help our clients save money, we don’t rush into large furnace replacement projects without doing our homework. When we inspect your furnace, we consider many factors like these below.
- How old is the furnace?
- Does the furnace need frequent repairs?
- How efficiently is the furnace running?
- Is the furnace safe?
Sometimes a furnace tune-up or repairs to the duct system will solve the problem. Other times, installing a new furnace is the only option. Either way, your Home Climates technicians will let you know what they find and walk you through the options. Our team members are up-front, honest, and make sure our clients feel they comfortable with their decision. We also help clients find systems for efficiency rebates when available to help them save money.
If you are wondering whether to replace or repair your furnace, contact us to schedule your free in-home estimate.
Why Work With Us?
- We give our customers a 10-year part and a 5-year labor warranty providing you the peace of mind your system will perform the way it’s meant to.
- Our technicians undergo an extensive background check which lets you know you can feel safe and trust our technician in your home.
- We offer convenient scheduling and arrive within 1-hour of your appointment time, letting you plan your day accordingly. If we are running ahead or behind, we contact you to let you know.
- We send you a text and photo alert for your appointment so you know exactly who and when they will be there.
- We offer emergency service giving you peace of mind. We are your guys and are there for you and your needs.
Don’t Delay Your Home’s Furnace Repair
Call us if you have questions about your furnace. Customer service is our priority and we are happy to help you with your concerns. Contact us today or call 717-689-4151. We offer a free in-home estimate to help you make the right decision for you.