Are you currently using oil to heat your home, and your heating bill increases each year? If you want to stop this trend and enjoy a more efficient and versatile heating system, consider investing in an oil-to-gas conversion for your home on the West Shore, PA. At Home Climates, we can help you by thoroughly assessing your energy needs to determine if an oil-to-gas conversion is right for you. If so, we can provide expert installation of natural-gas-based heating appliances throughout your home. Contact us today to learn more. We service the entire West Shore area, including Camp Hill, Lemoyne, Mechanicsburg, New Cumberland, Shiremanstown, Wormleysburg, and more.
Why Switch From Oil to Gas?
Natural gas prices are more stable – Unlike heating oil, natural gas is produced domestically, meaning international events won’t affect prices. In addition, whereas the oil price can fluctuate rapidly from winter to summer, the cost of natural gas generally remains stable throughout the year.
Natural gas is clean-burning – If you want to do something about your carbon footprint, converting from oil-burning appliances is a great place to start. Natural gas releases fewer byproducts into the atmosphere than any other fossil fuel while remaining reliable enough to heat your home throughout the winter.
Natural gas requires no storage tanks or refills – If your home is already set up with a natural gas connection from your utility company, converting your heating appliances just makes sense. You’ll never have to worry about refilling your tank again! Don’t worry if you haven’t gotten a utility company to hook your home to a natural gas connection. The conversion process is simple, and Home Climates can help!
OIL-TO-GAS CONVERSIONS: LONG-TERM BENEFITS
Switching from oil to gas to heat your home offers more than just convenience. It’s also a smart choice for the long term. These are just a few benefits of completing an oil-to-gas conversion on the West Shore or elsewhere in central PA:
- Ongoing Savings: Natural gas is far more efficient than oil. A study of more than 500,000 homes in the Northeast that converted from oil to natural gas found that the average homeowner reduced their monthly heating bill by 70 percent. Add up those savings over the year, and you’ll easily see how an oil-to-gas conversion can quickly pay for itself – especially in a temperature climate like central PA’s.
- Increased Property Values: Homebuyers are increasingly recognizing the value of using natural gas for heat. In a crowded marketplace, investing in an oil-to-gas conversion can help your home stand out from the crowd and potentially raise its value.
- Versatility: You can do more with natural gas than with heating oil. Natural gas can run your oven, your barbecue, or your porch lighting, and it can even heat your swimming pool. While you may not go out and replace all your appliances immediately after completing an oil-to-gas conversion, having that option for the future gives you more choices when making major purchase decisions.
How Home Climates Can Help
Home Climates is the top local contractor who can guide you every step of the way through your oil-to-gas conversion on the West Shore. We are a full-service HVAC contractor with the expertise and experience to recommend solutions tailored to your home and budget. Don’t just take it from us – we have over 1,000 perfect online reviews. Our clients attest to our service, so you know you’re choosing a reputable company to complete your oil-to-gas conversion.
Why Work With Us?
- We give our customers a 10-year part and a 5-year labor warranty providing you peace of mind knowing your equipment will perform the way it should.
- Our technicians undergo an extensive background check which lets you know you can feel safe and trust our technician in your home.
- We offer convenient scheduling and arrive within 1-hour of your appointment time, letting you plan your day accordingly. If we are running ahead or behind, we contact you to let you know.
- We send you a text and photo alert for your appointment, so you know exactly who and when they will be there.
- We offer emergency service giving you peace of mind. We are your guys and are there for you and your needs.
Follow-Up Service on Everything We Install
The Home Climates difference doesn’t end once your oil-to-gas conversion is completed. We offer extensive follow-up service on everything we install. Once your conversion is complete, our team will contact you to schedule an appointment with one of our representatives. During the appointment, they will walk you through all the features of your new system and arrange a maintenance schedule to keep it in top shape. Our technicians are available around the clock for service, even for weekend and holiday visits.
West Shore’s Oil-to-Gas Conversion Experts
If you’re ready to convert your West Shore home’s heating system from oil to gas, then it’s time to contact Home Climates. Fill out this form today or call 717-689-4151, and we’ll send one of our expert technicians to provide a free in-home consultation. We service the entire West Shore area, including:
- New Cumberland
- Camp Hill
…and more! View our complete list of service areas