Your Hershey home gets hot in the summertime. We all feel those 80- and 90-degree days creep up in June. Maybe you’re still using that old window unit or your current central air conditioner just isn’t as powerful as it used to be. Maybe you are sick of paying high energy bills and limit your air conditioning use.
No matter the issue, Home Climates has an energy-efficient solution to help cool your home and keep your family comfortable.
New AC Units Have Come a Long Way in Comfort and Efficiency
Aging AC units or the wrong unit can increase your energy bills and not perform how you need them to stay cool in the summer. Even if your current system has a higher SEER rating, that decreases with time. The solution is upgrading or installing a new unit that fits your living space and comfort needs.
Home Climates is Hershey’s Choice for New Air Conditioning Installation
We are the experts in air conditioning. Our technicians can help you determine the right air conditioning system that fits your home and your budget’s needs. We can fully help you understand how your new system will help keep you cool while keeping your energy bills lower.
Why Work With Us?
- We give our customers a 10-year part and a 5-year labor warranty providing you the peace of mind your system will perform the way it’s meant to.
- Our technicians undergo an extensive background check which lets you know you can feel safe and trust our technician in your home.
- We offer convenient scheduling and arrive within 1-hour of your appointment time, letting you plan your day accordingly. If we are running ahead or behind, we contact you to let you know.
- We send you a text and photo alert for your appointment so you know exactly who and when they will be there.
- We offer emergency service giving you peace of mind. We are your guys and are there for you and your needs.
Take the Next Step with Home Climates for Your AC Needs
It’s time to take the next step and get your home comfortable and start saving on your energy bills. Contact us today or call 717-689-4151 and we’ll send one of our expert technicians to provide a free in-home estimate and get you heading towards a more comfortable home.